Flowers with a side of pizza

Flowers with a side of pizza

First off, I am trying to keep the people and places highlighted here within the bounds of Millbury, MA but occasionally I am willing to extend the boundaries slightly to include something just outside of Millbury which has no equivalent in town and is worth the short trip.

My experiences with Floral Elegance just over the town line into Grafton warrant such an exemption.

The flowers themselves are always selected and arranged artistically with great thought, but what they do to earn my business is to take the extra steps to help me, the customer, and make me feel like the only one that matters. Whether it is pulling something together with nearly zero advanced notice or staying late to accommodate my schedule, they always seem come through and do so with infectious personality.

They even have a great relationship with the pizza joint next door which stays open later in the evenings, enabling me to pick up my flowers there when it works for me - not to mention the one-stop shopping for dinner as well! I love that kind of old-school "you-scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-your's" mentality.

I mean no disrespect to any proper Millbury-based florists, I just haven't had that kind of experience with them to this point.



Extending the Boundaries: I am trying to keep the people and places highlighted here within the bounds of Millbury, MA but occasionally I am willing to extend the boundaries slightly to include something just outside of Millbury which has no equivalent in town and is worth the short trip.