Looking back at 2013

Modern education in Millbury
A&D port in a storm
Two-wheeling around town
A little faith
Modern education in Millbury A&D port in a storm Two-wheeling around town A little faith
Meet: Matt Brodeur
All stars
Master bedroom
Into the Shark tank
Meet: Matt Brodeur All stars Local real estate photography (w/ Joan Pearsall) Into the Shark tank


Following in the footsteps of Brian Lam (of Gizmodo and, my new personal favorite gadgety site, TheWirecutter fame), "Low frequency, high amplitude" is my mantra around here. I don't need or want to post a bunch of junk every single day. I try to put quality before quantity, page views, and all that other stuff that mucks up the interwebs to make an advertising buck these days. (Here's a great interview with Brian on this mentality, btw).

Looking back at 2013 I managed just 8 posts, and I'd love to get your feedback on which photos you enjoyed the most.



'Lil help? Please take a moment to click on your favorite(s) above & use the social media buttons on the following page(s) as a way of casting your vote. Google +1's are the easiest for me to track, Twitter makes for an easy back-and-forth, but whatever floats your boat... I will use this info in my hunt for new & interesting things to stick in front of my camera in Millbury in 2014.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. And most importantly, thanks!